A coconut rice pudding treat that’s healthy, delicious and super easy to make! Be it for breakfast or dessert, cook up this sweet delight for your family to start their day on a positive note. You’ll need Miditer’s Organic Coconut Milk 11% or 17% to make this recipe! Our organic coconut milk is sourced from the best mature coconuts from rich lush coconut estates. They are sustainably grown, harvested and packed to preserve their quality and freshness, until its ready for consumption.
- 1 cup medium grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 13.5 oz can of Miditer’s Organic Coconut Milk 11% (or 17% for a creamier consistency)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup golden raisins, optional
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, optional
- 1. In a large pot, place the rice, whole milk and coconut milk together over high heat.
- 2. When the mixture starts boiling, place the lid and reduce the heat to low.
- 3. Cook for 14-16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is completely cooked.
- 4. Pour in the condensed milk, heavy cream and cinnamon. Stir well. Add raisins, if desired.
- 5. Cook on low heat, until the rice has thickened and the mixture is creamy, about 12 minutes.
- 6. Remove from the heat and mix in the shredded coconut. Serve warm!