Whether you’re looking for an easy Pineapple Cobbler recipe for tea-time or a special occasion, here’s our super easy recipe that will have everyone craving for the second slice! Use delicious chunks of tropical pineapple to truly bring out the sweet-sour flavours. Miditer’s Pineapple Chunks in Pineapple Juice are sustainably grown, harvested and packed to preserve its unique taste and quality until you’re ready to make your favourite dessert.
- 1 (20 oz.) can Miditer’s Pineapple Chunks in Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk and vanilla extract; stir until mixture forms a smooth batter. Gently stir in butter.
- 2. Spread batter evenly in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish (it will be a very thin layer) and scatter pineapple chunks evenly over batter.
- 3. Bake until pineapple has fallen to bottom of pan and top is puffed and golden brown and springs back slightly when touched in middle, 25 minutes. Cool cobbler slightly and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.